WEB SERVICES DEVELOPER
WEB SERVICES DEVELOPER
Candidate MUST have a TS/SCI with a Poly in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 20 years. The contract is focused on providing systems support for a large Declassification effort. The program manages a ton of paperwork and they ideally would like to move their applications, tools and documents up in the C2S cloud. As part of this, they have a huge effort for the next 12 months to build an Environment that puts all of the Analysts tools into the cloud. This effort is going to take a lot of Software and Data Integration and Data Migration following an Agile, Test Driven Development methodology.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Candidate will primarily be involved in Backend Integration Development to be able to help with the migration of data to flow from one system to a new system. The API development allows them to extend the application for integration work, as well as allows them to automate the end to end processing of data flow.
- Design and code application per requirement specifications using appropriate tools.
- Analyze mission requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Develop software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Consults with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between existing systems to design effective implementation strategies and dataflow capabilities.
- They will be working on a high profile/high priority project with a tight deadline.
- This position requires in-depth hands-on experience developing software in a team environment, where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm.
- Experience with Web Services technologies such as SOAP, and RESTful Services.
- Experience using a fundamental web development platform, such as Angular JS or extJS
- Experience with Data Migration
- Experience with Enterprise with Service Bus (ESB), such as Mulesoft, Apache ServiceMix, or similar technologies.
- Experience with Java, Java EE, Hibernate, JSON, and XML.
- Experience with Object oriented design and development, data structures and design patterns.
- Experience with Java EE Application Servers such as Sun Glassfish
- Knowledge of a .NET language (C#, VB.NET) or Java, but preferably both
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash/Shell)
- Familiarity with both Windows/Linux
- Experience using HighView 5 SDK
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with agile development methodologies and test driven development.
Job Type: Full Time