WEB CONTENT ADMINISTRATOR
WEB CONTENT ADMINISTRATOR
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI with a polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client’ s program provides Mission Support Services to this Intelligence Customer. As part of this effort, they are looking for on Web Content Administrator. Position supports complex IT projects that may include ill-defined requirements, ambiguity, parallel tasks, multiple dependencies, high risks, and multiple interfaces. Responsible for administering, supervising, or performing work involved in establishing and maintaining mutual communication between Federal agencies and the general public and various other pertinent publics including internal or external audiences. Identify and carry out the public communications requirements in accordance with strategic and operational objectives. The work involves identifying communication needs and developing informational materials that inform appropriate publics of programs, services, and activities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- The government needs someone responsible to take inputs from team members, take care of the uploads to the website on the unclassified and maintain the SharePoint portal on the classified network.
- The team would like to see a mid-level IT type who can interface with seniors and prioritize work.
- This person would be the focal between SharePoint Tools Team, CIO and the components on a daily basis.
- This person would help define and assist in maintaining the current system.
- They would help identify where problems are and define permission groups.
- They would document workflows and work with the IT team to solve issues and also maintain and make changes.
- This position will evolve over time… the gov’ t would like be able to “ brand” on social media and there are future undefined requirements.
- Collaborating with content and system owners on design, development, integration, test, and delivery.
- Performing work on complex Information systems projects or programs that may have ill-defined requirements, ambiguity, parallel tasks, multiple dependencies, high risks, and multiple interfaces.
- Provides recommendations on Information systems solutions and alternative design options to meet customer requirements .
- Exchange project or technical information with team members and contractors at formal and informal meetings.
- Cultivate and maintain productive working relationships with staff in other communications organizations in the Intelligence Community (IC), and, as appropriate, members of the media, community leaders, policy groups, and/or concerned constituencies to provide information about mission, programs, and activities .
- Plan, develop, and disseminate information to internal and external customers; based on assignment, methods may include digital transcripts of customer town halls, roundtables, memorandums; digital informational brochures and publications, questions and answers (Q&A) and frequently asked questions (FAQs) documents, events, standard and non-standard, Internet and web 2.0 communications.
- Plan, develop, and produce informational materials concerning customer mission, programs, and activities for dissemination to stakeholders and obtain feedback on the effectiveness of these materials.
- Oversees the content presented on the internal and external facing websites.
- Monitors website traffic and responds to website feedback
- Maintains a cohesive design structure for website content.
- Possesses knowledge of website design practices and keeps up with trends in social networking strategies.
- Joomla Web Editor experience
- Web Content Administrator experience to include:
- SharePoint Developer/Administrator
- HTML coding
- Knowledge of design, development, and inter connectivity in problem analysis, structured analysis and design, and or programming techniques
- Experience in writing and editing digital content.
- Knowledge of designing webpage layouts.
- Knowledge in basic web design, multimedia design, and content management.
- Experience in editing video, audio, and graphical content.
- General knowledge of multimedia programming, database management, and webpage scripting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management .
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and comfortable with ambiguity .
- Working knowledge of capturing business, functional and technical requirements from customers and internal users.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct independent research, filter and synthesize data, and produce clear, logical, and concise products.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences and convey information to a variety of audiences with different levels of comprehension of HR' s mission, vision and goals.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to think strategically and to develop and produce complex digital information and materials.
- Ability to develop innovative and flexible solutions that result in the identification of new or innovative ways to handle unfamiliar or complex problems, make key contributions to group efforts, and take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to, clarify, and convey understanding of others' ideas, comments, and questions as well as the ability to integrate and build upon diverse opinions.
- Preferred minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience as a Software, Functional, Data or Business Analyst and experience in planning, managing, and executing varied software development, website administration, customization, or IT systems development projects.
Job Type: Full Time