SHAREPOINT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Candidate must have a Top Secret Security Clearance and a U.S. Citizen in order to be considered.
Program and Job Description:
Our client is 2 ½ years into this 8+ year contract. The contract is responsible for the 24 x 7 x 365 protection of the customer’ s network from maliciously intended viruses and attacks on their network. As part of this they are looking for Network Control Specialists to come and join their team in a rotational shift environment. The contract supports a number of geographically distributed locations throughout the United States in addition to a small number of OCONUS locations. Additionally on-site support may be required for activity levels above the norm, supporting such events are site equipment recapitalization or surge for launch support.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications; designing and customizing SharePoint solutions; overseeing architectural design and integration content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions; planning and implementing software version upgrade releases; troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites; and working as a consultant on SharePoint customization projects.
- 5-8 years of related systems engineering experience, plus a BS degree in CS or Eng
- C#, VB, HTML, CSS, .NET Framework (ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
- SharePoint Server branding and support of large, complex, or enterprise-wide solutions
- SQL Server
- Web Services, XML
- Instrumentation, exception handling
- DoD 8570 certification such as a CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ CE, Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), or CCNA-Security.
- Any Microsoft area experience is a plus
- ? Specifically any form of project management, excel macro experience, or scripting in a windows environment (Powershell mostly, but others accepted)
- SharePoint certification such as MOSS and WSS
- CompTIA Security+ CE is the preferred certification
- Must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date.
- Excellent communication skills, technical writing skills, solid presentation skills, management and problem-solving skills, strong analytical skills, leadership skills, customer service skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team, must also be self-motivated, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full Time