Indian Head, MD
Candidate must have TS SCI and be a US citizen to be considered.
Our client is prime on a government program. Their team is looking to bring on an experienced PHP/Web Developer immediately to support the development of Web applications and the delivery of Web-based services on a highly visible project supporting a vital defense initiative.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The Developer will work as a part of a collaborative team and as an individual to formulate unique solutions for the client. They will participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, and implementing software applications to meet user requirements and analyze, recommend, and implement proposed new technologies. They will also work with a data broker leveraging REST- and SOAP-based Web technologies that allow users to search for data in an MVC-based Web environment using an HTML 5.0 with JQuery front-end and PHP backend.
- TS SCI
- Must have working experience with PHP. A proficient background in Java or C++ is acceptable in lieu of professional PHP experience so long as the candidate has a demonstrable knowledge of the PHP language.
- Must have experience in designing, coding, modify and debugging of web applications
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with programing that interfaces with enterprise databases like Oracle, MySQL and PostGIS
- Understanding of the intelligence lifecycle specifically with GEOINT, SIGINT and/or HUMINT domains is highly preferred.
- Experience with other development languages such as Action Script and python
- Experience with GIT, PHP wan and Java Beans Frameworks
Job Type: Full Time