LINUX Sys Admin
LINUX System Administrator
Candidate must have a TS/SCI FSP security clearance in order to be considered
Program and Job Description:
This program supports a highly dynamic environment that offers rewarding opportunities to think outside the box in order to deliver innovative and sustainable network environments to its customers. In accordance with this effort, they are looking to add to their team with a Linux System Administrator. This position will work both independently and as a member of an integrated product team supporting a wide variety activity.
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in related field.
· Previous experience with Active Directory
· Some basic network knowledge required
· Basic troubleshooting
· Manual patching
· Must be familiar with data transfer processes
· Must have a strong LINUX background, and light Windows experience
· Capable of working on-site in Dulles, and heading to McLean 1 to 2 times a week to touch base with customer.
Job Type: Contract