Info Security Engineer
Program Background: The program is seeking an experienced Info Security Engineer with progressive-to senior level experience to come in and work with a variety of tools below as an Information security engineer.
The individual will be working within a Linux platform and provide application support. The required tools that the engineer must have are:
- Splunk Engineer***
- Linux- this is the platform in which they will work on
- Application Support for: these are required tools and tools they will work with
- splunk engineer - power user, system admin, clustering (index and search heads), splunk query language
- AWS system operations - cloudwatch, cloudtrail, VPC' s, security groups, IAM, EC2 auto-scale
- network security - firewall, IDS, malware/antivirus (OPSWAT and others), VLANs
- Developer with experience in SAML, OAUTH and PKI applications.
- Developer with experience in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, IIS, AD, etc.) developer with experience
- Software Engineer: with any web application or web development experience
Job Type: Full Time