Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 6+ years. The mission of the program is to provide IT, O&M Support Services to the customer' s Enterprise and Mission Systems, across multiple areas within the customer. This contract has been consolidating many smaller contracts under one umbrella to be able to give the customer one button to push from an overall management perspective.
Programming experience with Python, and Natural Language Process (NLP) experience required.
This position will help enable and grow the Customer' s content analysis effort.
Technical expertise with Python and Hadoop; who can assist the Customer in building a program to analyze and make sense of rich unstructured text data sets in response to new requirements.
Customer seeking technical and data science expertise to help build program to analyze data.
We are looking for an individual with technical and data science expertise who can assist the Customer in building a program to analyze and make sense of rich unstructured text data sets in response to new requirements.
- Demonstrated programming experience with Python and Java.
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following: XML, JSON, or related data formats.
- Knowledge of data manipulation, ETL, data storage (Hadoop/HDFS), documentation (Git).
- Demonstrated experience working with COTS and/or customer-developed Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text analytics/content analysis tools/algorithms.
- Familiarity with machine learning.
- Familiarity with LSI and LDA.
- Familiarity with Conceptual modeling.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis.
- Familiarity with Customer' s enterprise data layer, unstructured formats, and contents.
Job Type: Full Time