Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security Engineer x2
Thie Job Requires a TS SCI with Polygraph
This program is responsible for cloud innovation for the customer. This program is going through a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The Cyber Security Engineer will be part of a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The selected candidate must be aware of all activities associated with the design, test configuration, qualification, certification, operation, and requirements of the product/project. The Cyber Security Engineer will support a large complex physical and AWS environment, from a coordination standpoint as well as communication with the customer.
Day to Day:
The Cyber Security Engineer will provide required cyber security system engineering and system integration support for enterprise Infrastructure and Application services including: understanding mission impacts as a result of new security services; supporting design, implementation, testing, and deployment of defense-in-depth security services including Threat Mitigation, IdAM, Logging / Auditing / Alerting, Encryption (data and comms.); supporting both Assessment & Authorization (A&A) as well as Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities, including coordination with Information Security (INFOSEC), and developing and maintaining required documentation.
• Experience in technical planning and system integration workflows and methods for security
Cloud technology experience
ICD Compliance and Vulnerability scans knowledge
• Experience in preparing and/or reviewing technical and programmatic documentation for security to ensure accuracy and that impacts are identified, understood and communicated
• Experience maintaining, upgrading, and analyzing Windows systems
• Solid understanding of planning, design, and implementation necessary to support a large enterprise system.
• Working knowledge of systems engineering: technical planning; workflows; interface dependencies; design, implementation.
* Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud and Office 365
• Knowledge of government processes and business rhythms
• Technical Knowledge in a combination of the following: Windows, Powershell, Windows Server 2012 / 2012R2, VMware