Candidate must have TS SCI and be willing to sit for Poly
Our clients program provides cyber operational efficiency to help our customers reduce their exposure to cyber threats. The team is looking to bring on a Cyber Analyst with the ability to perform the procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
The Cyber Auditor/Inspector should have comprehensive monitoring of cyber tools, reviewing system and application logs, intrusion detection alerts for indication unauthorized activity, insider threat, or criminal behavior punishable by law, code or statue.
The Auditor will discover, identify, mitigate and report intentional or unintentional unauthorized use of customer information and information systems. They will be responsible to monitor for fraud, waste and abuse, including content inappropriate to the workplace, Illegal Activity, Productivity Loss and Non-Compliant Activity and provide support to Threat Mitigation Cell, Law Enforcement, General Counsel, Inspector General, customer privacy Office, and the customer Operations Security (OPSEC) Office through investigative research, forensic examination, internet monitoring and formal reporting.
They will identify leakage which is PII related, DoD Directive 54000.1, Privacy Program, which constitutes detection of SSN#s, Credit card information and other Personally Identifiable information. The Auditor must determine if information constitutes a violation of Personally Identifiable information especially when the information is sent outside Government network, information does not belong to person sending it, or if information is not encrypted or password protected.
The Auditor will also:
- Produce case evidence and reports.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Prepare incident reports of analysis methodology and results
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years' experience in the Cyber Security/Auditor field
- Must be IAT III certified (CISA, GSE, SCNA, CISSP (or Associate), GCIH) *can be taken within 30 days*
- Experience with operating systems and databases
- Experience using cyber tools such as: Splunk, ArcSight, Fidelis, FireEye, Solera, Lancope or similar
Job Type: Full Time