Candidate must have a TS/SCI FSP security clearance in order to be considered
Program and Job Description:
This program supports a highly dynamic environment that offers rewarding opportunities to think outside the box in order to deliver innovative and sustainable network environments to its customers. In accordance with this effort, they are looking to add to their team with a Configuration Manager. This position will work both independently and as a member of an integrated product team supporting a wide variety activity.
· Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience related field
· Creating a configuration manager from scratch
· Creating documents and user forms from scratch
· Configuration Item Identification
· Knowing what to track and how to manage it
· Knowledge of computing, storage, and networking platforms.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Visio
Job Type: Full Time