Cloud Solutions Architect
Solutions Architect (AWS)
This job requires a TS-SCI With a FSP
This program is seeking a Systems Solution Architect (CLOUD) with experience to contribute to the design and development of an application with large scale data ingestion moving over legacy systems to the cloud. The successful candidate should possess strong problem-solving skills and be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision. This position requires knowledge of Agile software processes and development tools, with experience applying them to software development projects. This program is responsible for cloud innovation for the customer.
Day to Day:
This Experience AWS Solutions Architect will come in to serve as an AWS SME in support of the integration and development of mission-related capabilities for Sponsor in the AWS commercial cloud. They will work with customers, partners, and several teams to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business needs and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. You will help program teams and customer to understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
The selected candidate will be required to have a strong technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components built within SAFe/Agile. Candidate works with SAFe/Agile practices, and experience delivering deployable software in short sprints/on-demand. The candidate should have excellent oral and written skills, as he/she will interface with the customer regularly.
• Experience with engaging in regular scrum and planning meetings;
• Have served prior as an AWS SME for multiple development teams;
• Experience providing insights to designs and architectures created by multiple teams;
• Have served as a technical liaison between teams;
• Has experience performing research and development associated with high-visibility tasks identified by Sponsor with respect to AWS technologies, stacks, and utilization;
Has provided AWS development support associated with planned and ad-hoc tasking;
• Experience reviewing all designs and implementations created by other team members;
• experience presenting completed stories and features at Sprint and System demonstrations attended by the customer;
• experience with the customer (Product Owner and Chief Architect) to discuss and shape mission priorities;
• Provide support to tasks pertaining to special ah-hoc mission-specific activities
- SDLC of AWS implementation
- Masters in a related field
- Cloud Development background