Certified Scrum Master
CERTIFIED SCRUM MASTER
Candidate MUST have a TS/SCI with a Poly in order to be considered.
Our client has been the prime on this contract for the last 20 years. The contract is focused on providing systems support for a large Declassification effort. The program manages a ton of paperwork and they ideally would like to move their applications, tools and documents up in the C2S cloud. As part of this, they have a huge effort for the next 12 months to build an Environment that puts all of the Analysts tools into the cloud. This effort is going to take a lot of Software and Data Integration and Data Migration following an Agile, Test Driven Development methodology.
- The candidate for this position will act as a Scrum Master for a customer organization which has multiple Scrum teams that are at varying levels of Agile maturity.
- The candidate must have the ability to perform the duties of a Scrum Master for one to three product teams.
- The candidate will be responsible for implementing Agile best practices in all assigned Scrum teams and will also be responsible for working with customer organization leaders to ensure that individual team activities are aligned with overall program objectives.
- The candidate will also be expected to perform system integrator duties as requested by the customer.
- At least two years of previous experience as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master certified and experience coaching inexperienced Scrum Teams
- Experience with common tools such as Jira or Rally (experience must include configuration of tools and also with coaching teams on the proper use of the tools)
- Experience with the SAFe methodology
- Experience with configuration management concepts and processes
- Must have strong writing and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to focus on accomplishing positive results both at the individual and team level
Job Type: Full Time