Fullstack C#/.NET Software Engineer
FullStack C#/.NET Software Engineer
Candidates must have TS/SCI to be considered
Our client is prime on a government contract. The program is focused on developing new systems, as well as maintenance of the platforms. They are moving their system to a more web based platform and are looking to bring on a C#/.NET develop immediately. The software engineer should be well versed in software engineering and object oriented development.
Day to Day:
The software engineer will be actively developing and maintaining operations grade software using Visual Studio .NET and Microsoft SQL Server. The work will be conducted in a Microsoft environment, with the latest tools and software. They shall provide and stay current on the latest software development and web site design for a Windows oriented environment and Microsoft web authoring tools. Other responsibilities include:
• Applying knowledge of hardware, software and information gathered from system users to review and analyze software and system capabilities
• Correct program errors
• Prepare operating instructions
• Compile documentation of program development
The software engineer should look forward to working with a team of software engineers, systems engineers and project leads to troubleshoot, design and develop solutions for a close to the mission program.
- Security + Certification
- Must have full stack development experience
- C#/.Net and Microsoft SQL server experience
- Must have web development experience
- Agile development methodologies
- Data modeling development
- Web GUI development and WPF
- Experience/familiar with Microsoft .NET, C#, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Microsoft' s application lifecycle management (ALM) solution), SQL Server 2008 including Database Scripting and Architecture.
- Experience/familiar with Restful web services, Cesium, test automation software using Microsoft Coded UI, NuGet, Windows PowerShell Scripting
- Experience/familiar with Triggers, Stored Procedures Optimization, Database Concurrency Features, Development of data modeling strategies, the Ability to design database scheme updates/changes, indexing rules.
- Understanding of table partitioning and distributed partitioned views and how large data volume affects SQL Server Environment, automation database processes.
Job Type: Full Time