Automation and Triage Technician (Mid-Level)
AUTOMATION AND TRIAGE TECHNICIAN: (MID-LEVEL)
Candidates MUST HAVE a TS/SCI security clearance in scope, in order to be considered.
Program / Project Description:
Our client recently won this 5 yearlong contract in early January. The mission of the contract is to provide the customer with computer forensic and exploitation mitigation of the systems that have been effected by malicious and nefarious software virus attacks. They are in the process of ramping up right now and are looking to add another large group of Technical Exploitation Analysts, Software Reverse Engineers, Hardware Engineers, Mobile Software Engineers and DOMEX Technicians on a team of Forensic Specialists as soon as possible.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Conduct forensic examination of High Priority Digital Media to include:
o Full-Scope forensic examinations.
o Advanced registry and Internet history analysis.
o Date obfuscation and steganography detection and analysis.
o Large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search.
o Forensic tool and script development.
o Sector-level entity extraction.
o Metadata extraction and analysis.
o Network forensics and analysis.
- Generate professional technical exploitation reports of interest to the customer and the Intel Community.
- Perform application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements.
- Coordinate, enhance, and promulgate forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward deployed customer assets.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert-level technical support for federated partners, internal customer, and customer deployed platforms.
- Provide global technical exploitation response capabilities to include:
o Provide deployable technical exploitation personnel to meet customer and partner contingency requirements.
o Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required.
o Coordinate with customer operations on technical exploitation platform and training related issues.
- Plan, integrate and execute full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training, and operations as required.
- Assist in the conduct of Site Exploitation (SE) activities as required.
- Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include:
o Diverse set of technical exploitation tools and tradecraft.
o Assist asset validation and credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media and cellular telephones.
- Willing to travel CONUS and/or OCONUS on TDY to include war zones.
- Shall meet CENTCOM physical and physiological deployment requirements to include carrying a weapon, before commencement of work.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or closely related technical discipline and at least two (2) years of related experience.
- Eight (8) years direct computer forensic experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering, and malware analysis.
- Industry standard EnCE, and ACE, or CCE, or GIAC forensic certifications.
- Ability to design, implement and document computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery.
- Ability to convey technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
- Working experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
- Working experience in software development and scripting.
- Working experience in law enforcement evidence seizure.
- Working experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting with high quality and with minimal revision.
Job Type: Full Time