Candidate MUST have a TS/SCI with a Poly in order to be considered.
Our client was recently awarded a contract with the VA customer that is responsible for a large Declassification effort. The program manages a ton of paperwork and they ideally would like to move their applications, tools and documents up in the C2S cloud. As part of this, they are seeking a Software Applications Developer to develop and enhance mission critical enterprise or departmental IT systems, from project inception to completion. This position largely require in-depths hands-on experience developing software in a team environment, where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The candidate will be expected to be part of a Scrum team of 8 people, made up of a Scrum Master, Developers, Testers. The candidate will be pointed in a direction with a set of development tasks and then asked to go off and code. They will be expected to participate in their daily scrums and 2-3 weeks sprint cycles. The team is providing iterative and repeatable test driven development.
- BS/BA in Engineering, Science, Mathematics
- Experience with developing Object Oriented Development:
- Java Web Applications (Spring / J2EE / XML / JSON) preferred
- will consider someone with excellent knowledge of OOD along with C++
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with PKI Experience
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Web server configuration
- Experience with creating HTML
- Experience with CSS
- Experience with Scripting languages (for example: Ruby, Python or Bash/Shell)
- Experience with Testing frameworks such as JUnit
Job Type: Full Time