AWS / LINUX SYSTEMS ENGINEER
AWS/LINUX SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Candidate MUST HAVE a TS/SCI and Polygraph security clearance in order to be considered.
This program is responsible for building, designing and maintaining a technical environment for the customer to be able to run and use its analytics tools. Their major efforts are focused around bringing everything up into the AWS Cloud
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Expertise at configuring AWS/C2S Cloud environments following best practices.
- Assemble and integrate cloud operating platforms using open source & partner tools.
- Integrate infrastructure builds with continuous code deployment processes.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management playbooks and recipes.
- Ensure the performance, reliability, security and ease of maintenance for deployments.
- Measure success through the hand-over and successful adoption of solutions.
- Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the DevOps industry.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience
- Experience working in Linux OS and package management.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Implementing build pipelines with Git commit hooks (Code Commit/Code Deloy), Jenkins plug-ins, configuration management and AMI builders.
- Using configuration management with tools like Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Creating automation scripts with Python, bash (Cloud Formation, Cloud Init).
- Experience building and running Docker containers is a plus.
- AWS Developer, SysOps or DevOps Certification is a plus.
- RDS and NoSQL storage (DynamoDB)
Job Type: Full time